Various Artists - Nu-Clear Visions Of Israel 2
Listen on Spotify
01 Oforia - Rolling Stoned
02 Astrix - Solaris
03 Space Cat - Metalizer
04 Delirious - Analog Booster
05 Alien Project - D.J. Where Are You? (Beat Hackers Remix)
06 Panick - Freud It Out
07 Melicia - Grip
08 Alien Project vs Dynamic - Alien Life
09 Cosma - People On Hold
Astrix - Solaris
'Sounds like it's having an hallucinogenic effect.'
'It's coming! It's headed right for us! It's already here! Everybody underground now!'
First from 'Duckman', second from the movie 'Twister'
Alien Project - D.J. Where Are You? (Beat Hackers Remix)
- 2I want all personnel on board the Event Horizon pronto. We'll meet at the air tanks.'
'I'm ahead of you, sir. Bringing all thermal units online. Hold tight, prep for Gs.'" @ 1:53
- "Five." @ 2:06 (from the line "Gravity in five seconds")
- "DJ!" @ 2:09
- "DJ, where are you?" @ 2:12
- "The antennae array is completely fried. We've got no radio, no laser, no high gain. No-one's coming to help us." @ 5:31
- "'... carbon dioxide.'
'It's building up with every breath we take and the CO2 filters on the Event Horizon are shot.'" @ 5:37
- "'So we'll take the scrubbers from the Clark. That gives us what?'
'Enough breathable air for 20 hours, but after that we'd better be gone.'" @ 6:17
From the movie 'Event Horizon'
Panick - Freud It Out
"I've got a worm in my head." @ 4:08
Cuckooland Vol 3 : Asylum (sample CD)
Melicia - Grip
"But until that time you'd better be a little [nicer to me] ... now where['s my water] ... no ice ?" @ 4:05 (Alex)
From the movie 'The Mummy Returns'
Cosma - People On Hold
'25, 24, 23, 22 ...'
From the movie 'Mission Impossible II